Dental restorations are fillings used to restore the function, morphology, and integrity of the damaged tooth structure resulting from caries or external trauma, as well as replacing a missing tooth through dental implants. Currently, Empress restorations are increasingly popular since they offer the same functions, in addition to being aesthetically appealing and minimally invasive. These have significantly replaced conventional restorations.
One of the cosmetic dental services offered by a Fresno dentist includes Empress restorations since they are aesthetically satisfactory and offer excellent durability and longevity.
What are Empress restorations?
Empress restorations are advanced, durable, minimally invasive dental restorations that represent the cutting edge of restorative dentistry and are unparalleled when it comes to functionality and aesthetic value. They aim to enhance your smile by changing the size, color, shape, and overall look of your teeth. These are ceramic and metal-free restorations made up of biocompatible materials that are healthier for your mouth.
What are the benefits of Empress restorations?
Empress restorations offer several worthy benefits that make them increasingly popular worldwide. They:
- Are biocompatible and do not cause any allergic reactions
- Preserve the adjacent natural tooth structure
- Do not contain harmful metals
- Look natural and blend easily
- Involve effortless procedures
- Offer a wide range of translucency levels since they are often leucite-based materials
What are the different forms of Empress restorations?
Empress has emerged as a premium quality product that helps create several natural-looking restorations. These include the following:
- Dental veneers are ultra-thin shells made up of ceramic that are placed over your teeth permanently.
- These tooth-colored veneers help repair crooked or stained teeth.
- They offer excellent resistance to stain and bacterial growth.
- Empress crowns help restore a fractured tooth or a compromised tooth structure after procedures like root canal therapy to restore its original form.
- These are proven to last longer than traditional porcelain crowns without a visible metal edge.
- Empress inlays/onlays are excellent alternatives to unaesthetic amalgam fillings.
- These fillings can significantly restore extensively damaged tooth structures that cannot be rehabilitated through regular fillings.
Empress fixed bridges
- Empress Bridges offer a completely natural-looking alternative to dentures that help replace missing teeth permanently by seeking support from the adjacent teeth (abutment teeth).
- However, they involve minimal tooth preparation of the abutment teeth, unlike conventional bridges.
Empress products are revolutionary dental restorations that aid in restoring your oral form and function aesthetically. Explore this tremendous product because you deserve a confidence-boosting smile.