Many of us want to travel around the world, especially while they are young. Moreover, we all have some dream destination for which we are saving money throughout the year in order to visit it. Some of us want to spend their holiday on a beautiful beach while drinking different kind of cocktails. Others, love traveling from one to another city or state. However, we often face with some unusual and many times unwanted situation on these trips.
On the social media, we can find many pictures from idyllic places. But, have you ever wandered are they really like that they are shown on pictures? What we should expect from traveling to another city or country in order to visit the tourist attractions?
As an answer to these questions, we have decided to write this blog. Below in the text you can see the images with expectations vs reality when traveling around the world. Moreover, you will think twice before you upload some photo on your social media fan page.
Let’s see the expectations vs reality from traveling around the world
1. Expectations from the visit to the Great Wall
1a. Reality from the visit to the Great Wall
2. Expectations of visiting Mona Lisa at the museum of Paris
2a. Reality from visiting Mona Lisa at the museum of Paris
3. Expectations of going on a picnic near the Eiffel Tower in Paris
3a. The reality from the picnic near Eiffel Tower in Paris
4. How we think that we will look near Leaning Tower in Pisa
4a. How we really look near Leaning Tower in Pisa
5. Expectations from the visit of Trevi Fountain in Rome
5a. The reality from the visit of Trevi Fountain in Rome
6. Expectations of a gondola ride in Venice
6a. The reality of a gondola ride in Venice
7. Expectations of learning a new hobby while we are on winter holiday
7a. The reality of learning a new hobby on a winter holiday
8. The expectations of visiting the Spanish Stairs in Italy
8a. The reality of visiting Spanish Stairs in Italy