As we all know, the world is full of surprises. There are many amazing tricks and facts that are unbelievable and unknown for the most people. Why is the worm eating himself? Can you sneeze with your eyes open?
Read these interesting facts below for which we are sure that you did not know.
1. The half of the world’s population earns about 5 percent of the global wealth.
2. In 1926, there were only 100 TV devices in the world.
3. The land of Mexico City annually sinks for even 25 centimeters.
4. If he does not find another food, the worm begins to eat himself.
5. In order to produce a kilogram of honey, bees must visit 4 million flowers and travel four times longer than the volume of the planet.
6. Madrid is the only capital city in Europe that is not stationed on a river.
7. Football is the most watched sport in the world.
8. Bruce Lee was so fast, that in order to see his moves, the movies had to play in slow motion.
9. In Finland, the cartoon with Donald Duck was banned because he did not wear pants.
10. If you lie on your back with your legs raised, you cannot sink in a quicksand.
11. A mouse can stand without water longer than a camel.
12. Firstly, the color of Coca-Cola was green.
13. Mosquitoes have teeth.
14. Average person daily loses 200 hairs from the head.
15. The sense of taste of butterflies is in their feet.
16. 90% of Dutch teenagers speak fluent English, as opposed to 80% of American teenagers.
17. Sahara Desert spreads 1 kilometer per month.
18. The first bomb that fell in Berlin during the World War II, killed an elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
19. The sound travels three times faster through the water than through the air.
20. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open