Have you ever asked yourself if there is any herb which costs zero dollars that can cure many diseases? A dandelion is that herb that you are searching for. Turn around yourself and you will see it anywhere.
What is dandelion?
Dandelion is one of the healthiest herbs that can be found. By the way, they look extremely attractive. However, you should not just admire on its look but you should prepare some nutritious and delicious meals with it. It is very rich in potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamins A, B, C and D. Moreover, it contains healing bitter substances that are actually cleaning our body from toxins.
Now, we will present you some more benefits that you can get from this herb:
- It lowers the sugar, fat and blood pressure in the blood
- Helps with coughing and other respiratory difficulties
- Improves the kidney functioning
- It helps with allergies and skin problems such as warts, acne, psoriasis and eczema
- It stimulates the liver and the bile
- Relieves digestive upsets and facilitates the digestion of fatty foods
It is important for you to know that this herb has healing properties from the roots until the leaves. However, you should be careful and you should pick it from meadows that are far from roads or some factories.
1. Juice from dandelion root
This recipe is very simple. The only thing that you need to do is to put the root in a blender and make the juice. However, for a better effect you can add a little bit honey, apple or carrot.
2. Tea from dried dandelion leaves
In a small bowl put 1 teaspoon of dried leaves and therefore pour 2 dl of water over them. Leave the liquid like that for about 10 minutes and then strain it. Prepare this tea for about 2-3 times per day. However, you should drink it 2-3 days in a row and then make a pause.