You are vegetarian and you have no idea what to eat today? Or you have some vegetarian guests coming to you and you want to surprise them with a healthy meal? In order to avoid this problem, we have decided to present you some delicious and healthy recipes with which you and your friends will be satisfied.
1) Muffins with poppy seed
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon of almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 ⅛ cup of cooking oil
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir them with a large wooden spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture. Pour the mixture into special molds for muffins and bake the at 350˚C.
2) Roasted Chickpeas with lemon,rosemary and garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- peel of one lemon
- 2 cans of chickpeas – drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
Tap the chickpeas with a dry paper towel and place them in a pan with a baking paper. Pour the olive oil on chickpeas and stir it with your hand. Аdd the lemon peel, garlic and rosemary and place it in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 400˚C. Than stir them again and leave them to soak up for another 15-20 minutes, until they are crispy and darkened.
3) Cranberry oatmeal
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of apple juice
- A hand full of blueberries
Put water and apple juice to boil. Add the oats and blueberries. Leave it to simmer until the berries burst. This meal is for two persons.