People who do not love fitness cannot understand the individuals who love it. They cannot understand how some people want to sweat and bother for hours at the gym, and even consider them weird.
5 Things That Fitness Addicts Do Not Want To Hear
However, there are many people who love to practice and are proud of their slim figure and well-formed muscles. Therefore, they are tired to listen to the following 10 things:
1. “Do not go to the gym, come with us to take a drink!”
- This is the worst sentence that you can tell to a friend who loves fitness. Actually, the process of building a desire and passion for some sport is quite difficult. Therefore, this process is becoming much more difficult when your best friends persuade you to do something different.
2. “I don’t know how can you find free time to go to the gym”
- Sometimes you need to do things that bring you happiness. It’s not selfish to worry about yourself. You should always take time for your favorite hobbies and activities. Most of the people around us are forgetting about this basic rule in life.
3. “Don’t you eat hamburger sometimes?”
- Firstly, you should not comment on someone else’s diet. Moreover, it is sure that your friend maybe wants to eat a hamburger, but he certainly loves more to be fit and that is why he avoids junk food. It is all about priorities.
4. “I hate when people are talking about fitness non-stop”
- You are right, it is not that much fun always to talk how much push-ups or sit-ups have you done today. However, there is certainly a reason to talk about fitness. For example, the person who talks about it probably loves it. Therefore, why is it so bad to talk about something that you love?
5. “How can you get up so early just to go running?”
- Another very stupid and impolite question. If you don’t want to do fitness or other sport, at least do not push others not to do it also. People who are getting up early for some activity are often very productive and happy people.